Caring for dogs
We like to look after our dogs as we know all loving and responsible owners do. So we provide a number of amenities for dogs to enjoy here, including:
- Dog washing facilities
- Dog towels
- A dog basket – although we recommend you bring something they are familiar with
- Temporary dog guest tags – as recommended to help return lost dogs
- Your own private patio where your dog can be safe
- Large communal fields to run around in
– as the fields are shared, as a courtesy to other guests we ask that you are with your dogs at all times when they are in the fields
- Private kennel for when you want to go out without your dog
– with an optional small run and heated inside
– for the welfare of dogs we ask that you do not leave your dog in the kennel for more than 2-3 hours
– kennels must be trialled in advance before you intend to use them as dogs can only be left if they are settled.
– your dogs’ welfare is our primary concern and guests will be expected to return to site immediately if their dogs are stressed.
– for longer periods we can recommend a local doggie day care and walking service (pay owner).
- Dog training (additional fee)
We have more accommodation in a luxury Shepherd’s Hut for two people at our sister site Hut and Hound.